http://www.geocities.com/canon_in_d_music/orchestra_canon.mid http://betty.hypermax.net.au/whenyoubelieve.mid http://members.tripod.com/~BBB1/miditunes/myimmortal.mid http://www.angelfire.com/ab/socrpal13/music/bonjoviitsmylife.mid http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~jala671/Midis/complicated.mid
:::Tuesday, March 01, 2005:::

this is rubbish. my parents dun even know how i feel can? changjie u are like just inside everything kept inside. no1 to bitch to. no1 to cry to etc. ur parents dun even know how u feel. they only know that u are disappointed that's all. wad's worst is that they think u did wella. wad rubbish. eleven or 11 points is total bullshit and nonsense.

they only know that u are sad. yet they dunno wad u feel deep inside. u feel as if as u are a loser. no wait u are 1. it's true. just look. wtf 11 pts? 2 a1s 4 a2s 1 b3 for english. wad's more is that u dropped 4 subjects from a1 to a2. rubbish right? i am really like destined to fail at every crucial period. i am really like destined to do badly when i everytime be optimistic and stuff. i remembered todae in acs(br) i was on hyper mode b4 everything. i remember b4 public service chess i was hyper. these 2 are just only the latest 2 events. countlesss more happened. why?

why am i such a @%#$#%#$. my parents dun even know my thoughts all my life. they always think i am carefree happy person. they feel that they give me a lot of freedom. TOTAL rubbish that is. wad i want i cannot haf. wad my frenz all haf i dun haf. i am like deprived.. plus they say i lots of freedom can go out anytime i want rubbish lorh that nv happened..

let's get back to results. only consolation is that geog got a1. i seriously thought i failed all the while and i am not acting humble. even when nachi today told me i got a1 b4 i got my cert i was like saying she saw wrongly cockeye. only positive thing. my amath actually got a2. wtf? physics chem a2 too wtf? ssh a2 also wtf? all dropped 1 grade. ultra sad. i just realised again and again dat i changjie just haf no talents at all no special capabilities at all. i haave b*thced abt this countless of times. many time i haf wrote in my blog abt how shitty i am wif nothing no capabilities no talents

the bible says that god gave every1 of us talents. skills. special capabilities. yet i dun haf any. i try so hard to keep thinking to myself that it is undiscovered. i havent found it. there is sumthing undiscovered which i will know 1 day. i think i've been bluffing myself. its rubbish man. i am like nth. resutls so bad might as well take the time and make this a super sad entry.

sumhow i dun haf the guts to type everythine out here. i haf so much high pride. and ya my parents dunno that i myself feel that i a loser. that i feel useless. my freaking bro was like half joking or maybe seriously saying "look at me sumtimes u need a gal to depend/help/guide u along tat's why i am doing well now"
i can look at it 2 ways. 1. go and die. 2. wadeva yes u gd. u go f*** her at so young. den good la gf turn to wife. den me lei? i only have close female frenz tat's all. never had a gf or wad so ever. doubt will haf in the near future. i dun wan to elaborate too much. its like good u haf a WIFE and GF SO FAST AND gd dun haf to stick up my face right? in other words i am a loser larh, no gf no girl to depend on den do badly. so since liz/xiu huan/ fedora or even huimin(new addition) are wad i define as my closest female frenz now means i am suppose to go depend on them?

i feel kinda touched today that nicole bothered to call me and find out wad i got and kinda consoled me. wad a rarity. i mean gals like her whom i sumtimes dun really know her well, like nv talk for long time, actually bothers. tks. seldom are there gals liddat. xh got ask. liz called and sms but i daoed her. fedora asked also.

11 pts is bad. ultra bad. changjie like i said u are useless. u haf so much high pride. u cant stand it those people u thrashed or sweep during prelims are getting l1r5 of near ur score. u are too proud,ego and just an @sshole... u were like "darn it he got this darn it he got tat" and u stared at ur paper of 11 pts. rubbish right? u got morals u know it isnt right yet u think and act that way.

my classmates in 1sb2 all did so well. i feel so jealous. see changjie, u know its not right to be jealous YET u cant stop yourself. why? all teh gals got like wad? 77778889997878797897 den jas got 10(ok i am sad for her) and xinhui got 11(sad too) den the guys wtf all aaron 7 gab 9 hussien 11 lucas 9 amos 8 i bet the rest did well too. leroy 10. slap urself la chang. u are jealous but morals tell u u shldnt.

i freaking cried when i got home today. at first wanted to go out wif 4a2 classmates orchard den go shaw buy uniform. den i decided. changjie this is not right u did badly why u wanna go out? den i told my parnets go buy 1 set den took taxi home. went home opened door. on air con in comp room. layed on the bed and just cry.den i on my music super LOUD max volume at both windows media player and speakers and windows sound. stupid man. guys actually crying. wad does that say?

i haf a feeling i will be depressed a maximum of 2 weeks later. becaz of national indivs for chess. it's gonna be tough and ia m not prepared and i am setting super high targets again.

let me find a picture to describe myself.

(and yes my dad just came in and pissed me off. "dun show me that kind of face") wtf la he cant even support the family haf to count on my mum all the time. cant even bring in monthly income go work shake leg earn nth as stock broker. tat shows why i so deprived la. cannot afford alot of stuff.

perfect pic






and yes this too




-Ability may get you to the top but it's character that keeps you there- -I haven't failed, I have found 10,000 ways that don't work- -Winning isn't everything, neither is losing- -We live a life by what we get, we make a life by what we give- -What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us- if the world did'nt suck, we would all fall off?- -First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win- -To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world- -If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum- -Nothing is a problem- .:x:Abt Me:x:.


Name:-Zhang Changjie-
Bdae:-23/04/88-
Sch:-ACJC-
Cca: -chess(1731)-
Trademarks: -slacker,stoner,sucker-
Personal: -emotional person,hide his feelings,enclosed person,sensitive nature-

Official Opening: 30/03/04-























Grad Night Compilation

Doggie! PS: i'm lz to make it nice niceDoggie!! PS: i m lz to make it nice

.:x:Friends' Bloggies:x:.


Sorry hor. I am TOO lazy to resize properly and get chio-er/+yan-dao pictures. But it's changable! (cotnact me!) Add 1 year to all thingy listed! lazy to change manually! its 2005!

Hui Min(aka nut!)J tang!

Angelique Chan Sec 4 RGS friendBrandon Kwan 2004 Photo Sec 2 RI Friend

Elgin Ting Sec 4 Barker PalGabriel Cheang 2001 Photo Sec 3 RI Chess pal (Photo by Nat Ong :P)

Gurion Ang Sec 4 Barker Old ClassmateIvan Eio 2004 Photo Sec 4 Barker Friend

Jason Chan 2003 Photo Sec 4 ACSI PalJason Teo Sec 4 Barker Pal

Jeslin Tay 2001 Photo Sec 2 NYGH Chess FriendJevan Li Sec 4 Barker Pal. Fellow MANUTD!! supporter!

Jie Hui. Sec 4 Barker old classmateJoshua Ho. Sec 4 Barker Pal

Elizabeth Loh 2004 Photo sec2 CGS MEIMEI!!Lee Min Ser 2004 Photo CHIJ(TP) Sec3 Friend

Nathaniel Ong 2003 Photo(i tink) Sec 3 ACSI Chess BuddyNicole Kessa Wee Sec 3 NYGH Friend

Timothy Wee 2002-3 Photo. RI Sec3 chess palYap Xiu Huan 2004 Photo MEIMEI!!!! Sec 3 RGS MEIMIE!

Wei Sheng. 2004 Photo. Sec 4 Barker Classmate / PalLeung Wei Wen. 2004 Photo. Sec 4 ACS(I) Pal

Siau Xi. well welll a twinSiau Rui. is this the younger or older? haha


.:x:Favourite links:x:.


Chess
Chessbase
Redhotpawn
SCF

Wc3
Account
Replays
VODs

Others
Soccer
Class
School

.:x:Games:x:.

Test your skill! Report any high scores on the tag board!

Games!
Tower Of Hanoi
Reflex Action

.:x:Downloads:x:.

Changjie shall not be held responsible for any damage done to the computers or personal involved. Download and open at your own pleasure!

Funny Stuff?
Cartoon?
Haunted Ghost
Muz Read

My work
Compo
ChessBullS

.:x:Archives:x:.



.:x:Credits:x:.


*blogger
*blogskins



MAJESTY [HERE I AM]

Delirious?


Here I am humbled by your majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I’m a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb

Now I’ve found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty

Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I’m your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire

Now I’ve found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Really hope all my friends get to know jesus!






.:x:Tagboard:x:.

:: Message ::
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)