http://www.geocities.com/canon_in_d_music/orchestra_canon.mid http://betty.hypermax.net.au/whenyoubelieve.mid http://members.tripod.com/~BBB1/miditunes/myimmortal.mid http://www.angelfire.com/ab/socrpal13/music/bonjoviitsmylife.mid http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~jala671/Midis/complicated.mid
:::Monday, March 21, 2005:::
this is my nick on windows messenger (fyi my msn messenger got problem! :( )

as days go by, my campaign seems to be failing. things are not looking bright. :( *moronic msn messenger*

sighx. yup as days go by, time passes, things changing, birds flapping, hair growing, music playing, my campaign seems to be failing. things are not looking bright, things are looking dull.

wishing for the better. hoping praying wanting needing. come on stay positive and think, u can do it. problems will be solved one by one, bit by bit step by step. in a wink all will be solved, hopefully.

hmmm, i tink i haf been pissing far too many people during the past week. let's start from tuesday(last week).

First victim (1). tuesday. sum njc fellow in my round 2 chess game. i was white(opens the game) well me looking down on him and being overconfident i played my moves confidently. well that's doesnt piss people off. but what i did was pissing. i played my move, walked around, sit outside, stare at greenery. come back, wait for him play his move, wait for him to press his clock to start my clock agian. den i think, play my move, walk around, look at other people games, sit outside again and look at scenery. wow! imagine. u are the njc fellow, and ur opponent is like "sticking his middle finger" up ur er herm... lolz. well wad to do, i had total positional play of the game :P

Second victim (2). Nicole wee. Last tuesday and sunday. on tuesday(or monday night) i broke a promise on her. hahaz. its like ok u tell me this XX then i will u my YYY stuff. budden once she told me her XXX stuff i juz hahaz dun reveal my YYY stuff. i mean nt my fault lorh, suppose to be fair trade den she gif lousy info. not my fault :P den on sunday i 'threathen' her abt revealing stuff and rumours about her to other pple. DEN she really think i will do it lorh. den pissed at me. wah!! nt my fault again lorh, she so naive :P believe i will tell on her.

Third victim (3). Lin Ailin. friday. i asked her how come she nv fetched bryan to the chess venue when she fetched his older brother. wah i sounded like i was scolding her lorhz.. den she mad at me :P hahaz. i tink she nt tat petty larhx, but at least pissed at me for a few minS? :P den go comment on my uniform sux too! :( hahaz nvm. fair le

Fourth victim (4). Fedora. saturday. wah, juz pissed her off lorhx. dunno how dunno why but just pissed her off. this is a rare case where i know sum1 is pissed at me but i dunno why or wad i done. juz that feeling. she says she's nt pissed. rubbish i hate liars!!!! :P

Fifth victim (5). Sean Tan and "Sean Tan". Only gabby and tofu will understand and know who is the 2nd "sean tan" hahaz. well first 1 juz pissed me off during maths TUTORIAL when walking into class. i juz dunno why got mad and irate den i just shoved him and pushed him when he was on my right and he nearly fall! hahaz. not my fault lorh. i pms today still wanna piss me off.. so obvious i pms a little(ok a bit more den a little) who ask him not sensitive. well for the 2nd "Sean Tan". wah i tink alot of people know i super sensitive person yet she dunno. wad she said during the start of math LECUTRE i so freaking hurt inside lorh. fine den i juz reply sum nonsense BS! back den wanted to dao her budden dunno why in the end still talk to her. opps i revealed it's a HER! hahaz. so they both veri gd timing right? 1 in tutorial 1 in lecture.

i think i pissed more pple off. juz cant remember :P well. tat's er... ok i will try to piss less pple off. gonna add this in my campaign!


Warcraft 3

my practice is going fine. played 2 solos today when i came back from school. won both of them. so that means for the last ten games i think i am 9-1 or izzit 8-2? :P (for those naive and blur pple, 9-1 means 9 wins 1 loss and 8-2 means 8 wins and 3 losses. NO DUH 2 losses..) won a human(huimin) mirror match. fantastic game. going to watch the replay to feel powerful later. i mean super nice micro. the other game was human vs undead. total ownage :P wah i feel so proud! and aarrrogant!

i play the human alliance!

Holiday tml!

holiday tml. i havent plan my schedule yet. can either go play lan wif gabby jt hussien and aaron. or go out wif edward ds and gang to watch movie. well i am open. so I aM FREE and open for TML NOW. any1 wanna ask me out??? :P (i am juz dreaming, no 1 would. i am juz a loserz!) sighx. any more options for me or nt? havent made up my mind now

time to do work. juz watched lotr. its 930. i tink do until 11pm larhx. ok tataz


-Ability may get you to the top but it's character that keeps you there- -I haven't failed, I have found 10,000 ways that don't work- -Winning isn't everything, neither is losing- -We live a life by what we get, we make a life by what we give- -What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us- if the world did'nt suck, we would all fall off?- -First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win- -To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world- -If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum- -Nothing is a problem- .:x:Abt Me:x:.


Name:-Zhang Changjie-
Bdae:-23/04/88-
Sch:-ACJC-
Cca: -chess(1731)-
Trademarks: -slacker,stoner,sucker-
Personal: -emotional person,hide his feelings,enclosed person,sensitive nature-

Official Opening: 30/03/04-























Grad Night Compilation

Doggie! PS: i'm lz to make it nice niceDoggie!! PS: i m lz to make it nice

.:x:Friends' Bloggies:x:.


Sorry hor. I am TOO lazy to resize properly and get chio-er/+yan-dao pictures. But it's changable! (cotnact me!) Add 1 year to all thingy listed! lazy to change manually! its 2005!

Hui Min(aka nut!)J tang!

Angelique Chan Sec 4 RGS friendBrandon Kwan 2004 Photo Sec 2 RI Friend

Elgin Ting Sec 4 Barker PalGabriel Cheang 2001 Photo Sec 3 RI Chess pal (Photo by Nat Ong :P)

Gurion Ang Sec 4 Barker Old ClassmateIvan Eio 2004 Photo Sec 4 Barker Friend

Jason Chan 2003 Photo Sec 4 ACSI PalJason Teo Sec 4 Barker Pal

Jeslin Tay 2001 Photo Sec 2 NYGH Chess FriendJevan Li Sec 4 Barker Pal. Fellow MANUTD!! supporter!

Jie Hui. Sec 4 Barker old classmateJoshua Ho. Sec 4 Barker Pal

Elizabeth Loh 2004 Photo sec2 CGS MEIMEI!!Lee Min Ser 2004 Photo CHIJ(TP) Sec3 Friend

Nathaniel Ong 2003 Photo(i tink) Sec 3 ACSI Chess BuddyNicole Kessa Wee Sec 3 NYGH Friend

Timothy Wee 2002-3 Photo. RI Sec3 chess palYap Xiu Huan 2004 Photo MEIMEI!!!! Sec 3 RGS MEIMIE!

Wei Sheng. 2004 Photo. Sec 4 Barker Classmate / PalLeung Wei Wen. 2004 Photo. Sec 4 ACS(I) Pal

Siau Xi. well welll a twinSiau Rui. is this the younger or older? haha


.:x:Favourite links:x:.


Chess
Chessbase
Redhotpawn
SCF

Wc3
Account
Replays
VODs

Others
Soccer
Class
School

.:x:Games:x:.

Test your skill! Report any high scores on the tag board!

Games!
Tower Of Hanoi
Reflex Action

.:x:Downloads:x:.

Changjie shall not be held responsible for any damage done to the computers or personal involved. Download and open at your own pleasure!

Funny Stuff?
Cartoon?
Haunted Ghost
Muz Read

My work
Compo
ChessBullS

.:x:Archives:x:.



.:x:Credits:x:.


*blogger
*blogskins



MAJESTY [HERE I AM]

Delirious?


Here I am humbled by your majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I’m a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb

Now I’ve found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty

Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I’m your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire

Now I’ve found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Really hope all my friends get to know jesus!






.:x:Tagboard:x:.

:: Message ::
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)