http://www.geocities.com/canon_in_d_music/orchestra_canon.mid http://betty.hypermax.net.au/whenyoubelieve.mid http://members.tripod.com/~BBB1/miditunes/myimmortal.mid http://www.angelfire.com/ab/socrpal13/music/bonjoviitsmylife.mid http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~jala671/Midis/complicated.mid
:::Friday, July 16, 2004:::
COOL AND boRiNg week
 
Let me list down what i did from tuesday to friday this week :P
  • Tuesday --- Hmmm, had pe.. den kena injured more again! :P :( lolz.. stupid monkey james i mean i going to shoot den he come intercept even he same team den we both hit the same ball.. den his leg hit my ankle dere... OUCH! :( nvm.. getting better le.. internal dmg thouh... Stayed back for some Alpha program today. (See below for details)
  • Wednesday --- My life kinda boring so wait while i try to remember what happened. GUESS WAD? I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING ON THIS DAY!!
  • Thursday --- Slackest DAY of the 2 week cycle i guess. I mean had lotsa dual period till can sleep man.. Dual PE dual Physics(ended up using 40 mins to play comp games) and alot of other slack periods. love this day man (maybe its becaz of PE! aka soccer lolz.. i love soccer)
  • TODAE ----- LETS SEE? I called lucas a 'useless' den he wanna beat me up lor.. we were at each other for aaroudn 2 mins.. aiyo man i regretted sia i mean i shld haf practice what   1 Samuel 25:28-33 says. It says about when your enemy bla bla u, u shld let god take care of this injustice and not you take care of it yourself.. sianz la, but den i controlled myself, he was like telling gandi he won(which is bs becaz no winner/loser) den i just remmeber to keep quiet and be ~model~ student

COOL, highlights of this entry ----> Alpha Program.

Hmmm, on tuesday i went to some alpha program la.. something where u register to go for some get to know god*(christ) more program.. its a 8 weeks long cycle.. i had 3 weeks during chapel(separated from the normal chapel) and this is the 4th week.. but first time after school. hMMM, all this started when i decided at the religious emphasis week to go tick option to know more abt gd thing so here i am, probing into christainity.. During the session i was introduced to a chirstain worker called ms sin.. hmm tuesdae only had two people becaz some people didnt make it but nevertheless i still asked several question that probed my mins. Let me list them

  1. Regarding when she was talking about praying, i was asking how do god 'talk' to us?
  2. For my own curiosity, I asked how the bible was created.
  3. For my own curiosity, I asked what will happen if i die but i am not a christain but i have done good all my life (considering i was exposed to his teachings). Will the real god(if it's christ) be understanding in my sense that i cant decide because all religions teaches us to be good.
  4. Regarding about praying stuff where Ms Sin was asking whether I got pray before even i not christain. Then i said i got, she asked me what happened or what i feel. Then i said when ever i depressed i would pray then will have this 'warm' feeling in me. She later told me what is it

Answers i got:

  1. Through a thought, through a voice, through images in your head, through stuff you happenly to see after your prayer. And god will answer you, it might not be instant it might take years. And No to your requests is consider an answer. So is waiting.
  2. The first few chapters were told to the early civilisations about how the world was created. However, i was told that the later part of the bible, it was through god's inspiration to the people and the people wrote it with the inspiration of what god want them to write, and that its not word for word kind.
  3. If i die and i dont beleive in christ even though i do good and considering i was exposed to his teachings, i got the answer i would not go to heaven?
  4. Ms Sin said that god might be trying to 'talk' to me so in future when i get this warm feeling i should probe further and wait silently.

Ok, then i got two mini books also given to me. First was somethign like daily bread kind but its a differnet title and the second was one minute bible for starters. I am taking my time to read, aroudn 1 passage from both a day :P

ok that's all for this entry







-Ability may get you to the top but it's character that keeps you there- -I haven't failed, I have found 10,000 ways that don't work- -Winning isn't everything, neither is losing- -We live a life by what we get, we make a life by what we give- -What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us- if the world did'nt suck, we would all fall off?- -First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win- -To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world- -If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum- -Nothing is a problem- .:x:Abt Me:x:.


Name:-Zhang Changjie-
Bdae:-23/04/88-
Sch:-ACJC-
Cca: -chess(1731)-
Trademarks: -slacker,stoner,sucker-
Personal: -emotional person,hide his feelings,enclosed person,sensitive nature-

Official Opening: 30/03/04-























Grad Night Compilation

Doggie! PS: i'm lz to make it nice niceDoggie!! PS: i m lz to make it nice

.:x:Friends' Bloggies:x:.


Sorry hor. I am TOO lazy to resize properly and get chio-er/+yan-dao pictures. But it's changable! (cotnact me!) Add 1 year to all thingy listed! lazy to change manually! its 2005!

Hui Min(aka nut!)J tang!

Angelique Chan Sec 4 RGS friendBrandon Kwan 2004 Photo Sec 2 RI Friend

Elgin Ting Sec 4 Barker PalGabriel Cheang 2001 Photo Sec 3 RI Chess pal (Photo by Nat Ong :P)

Gurion Ang Sec 4 Barker Old ClassmateIvan Eio 2004 Photo Sec 4 Barker Friend

Jason Chan 2003 Photo Sec 4 ACSI PalJason Teo Sec 4 Barker Pal

Jeslin Tay 2001 Photo Sec 2 NYGH Chess FriendJevan Li Sec 4 Barker Pal. Fellow MANUTD!! supporter!

Jie Hui. Sec 4 Barker old classmateJoshua Ho. Sec 4 Barker Pal

Elizabeth Loh 2004 Photo sec2 CGS MEIMEI!!Lee Min Ser 2004 Photo CHIJ(TP) Sec3 Friend

Nathaniel Ong 2003 Photo(i tink) Sec 3 ACSI Chess BuddyNicole Kessa Wee Sec 3 NYGH Friend

Timothy Wee 2002-3 Photo. RI Sec3 chess palYap Xiu Huan 2004 Photo MEIMEI!!!! Sec 3 RGS MEIMIE!

Wei Sheng. 2004 Photo. Sec 4 Barker Classmate / PalLeung Wei Wen. 2004 Photo. Sec 4 ACS(I) Pal

Siau Xi. well welll a twinSiau Rui. is this the younger or older? haha


.:x:Favourite links:x:.


Chess
Chessbase
Redhotpawn
SCF

Wc3
Account
Replays
VODs

Others
Soccer
Class
School

.:x:Games:x:.

Test your skill! Report any high scores on the tag board!

Games!
Tower Of Hanoi
Reflex Action

.:x:Downloads:x:.

Changjie shall not be held responsible for any damage done to the computers or personal involved. Download and open at your own pleasure!

Funny Stuff?
Cartoon?
Haunted Ghost
Muz Read

My work
Compo
ChessBullS

.:x:Archives:x:.



.:x:Credits:x:.


*blogger
*blogskins



MAJESTY [HERE I AM]

Delirious?


Here I am humbled by your majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I’m a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb

Now I’ve found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty

Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I’m your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire

Now I’ve found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Really hope all my friends get to know jesus!






.:x:Tagboard:x:.

:: Message ::
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)